Martin and Charlie talk about entrepreneurship, how you can provide enough value to make more money and become financially independent, and finding bigger and better opportunities in Japan.
In this podcast:
- How Japan changes over time, and how great it feels to come back
- Freelancing in Japan (our guide on this is here)
- Providing value for your clients so you can break out from full-time work.
- How to start picking up clients on the side.
- How to set yourself up with higher rates and better clients.
Where are you at in your Japan career? Are you still working full-time and enjoying it, or want to start your own thing? Tell us about it in the comments below!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: