Meet Elizabeth Mueller, a friend who has built her business around her love of travelling in Japan. How can you make money while travelling, you ask? Listen and find out!
We will talk about:
- Being inspired to live in Japan and not just do whatever job is going to stay here.
- Designing your work and your business around the kind of life you want to lead.
- Elizabeth’s love of sharing her knowledge with other people, and how this has helped her get referrals and clients because they trust her.
- How to get a business bank account (speak to their wallet)
- Principles for dealing with Japanese regulations and doing business as a foreigner in Japan.
Follow Elizabeth on Instagram and see her fantastic travel business at behere.asia.
Books mentioned in this podcast:
G. Richard Shell – Springboard: Launching Your Personal Search for Success
Michael E Gerber – The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It
Elizabeth out loving her life in Japan, with her business supporting her passion!
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: