I got to sit down in person with Tove Kinooka to talk about her incredible work with One Young World and her business Global Perspectives.
We will talk about:
- Finding your ikigai (reason for waking up in the morning).
- How Japanese companies think long-term and the benefits of that way of thinking.
- The three mindset shifts you can take to become more effective at your work.
- Leadership in Japanese companies, and the educational shifts that need to happen (faster).
- The Jelly Effect and not telling people about when your company was founded when all they want is to have their problem solved.
You can find Tove at Global Perspectives and read about her amazing work with young leaders through One Young World.
Info for people who want to start a company in Japan can be found at JETRO and TOSBEC.
A business leader and powerful ally for young people.
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: