What do you do when you quit your job? For Joseph, it was a chance to make his YouTube channel into a full-time career!
In this podcast I talked with Joseph about:
- Being in Japan during the Tohoku earthquake and doing research before resorting to panic
- Just starting your creative work and not waiting for opportunities to drop in your lap
- Eating once per day – why did this video get over a million views in just a few weeks (now at over 8 million)
- Joseph’s freelance work habits and routines, including 2 gym sessions per day!
- Risk tolerance and keeping ahead of the moving goal posts, the 80/20 Rule and the lizard brain (resistance).
Take a look at Joseph’s YouTube channel: “What I’ve Learned“.
Joseph has built a big following by creating really interesting and actionable videos.
Subscribe to the Live Work Play Japan podcast on your favourite podcast player!
How much money could you be earning in Japan?
Whether you're a teacher, freelancer, office worker or entrepreneur, you could be making much more money in Japan. Find out how much: